Comments Off on Amazon Pay balance and get 10% cashback in wallet on App
Amazon Pay balance and get 10% cashback in wallet on Amazon App till 14th April. The Offer is applicable only on the first time you add/ load Amazon Pay Balance. If you have ever topped up your Amazon Pay balance before the offer period you are not eligible for this offer.
How to get Amazon Pay balance :
- Click here for offer page
- Add products to cart
- Login/ Register
- Fill shipping details
- Place order
About the Offer
Offer Period: April 5th, 2017 – April 14th, 2017
- Add/load Rs. 300 or more to your Amazon Pay balance and get 10% cashback as Amazon Pay balance (“Offer”).
- The Offer is applicable only on the first time you add/ load Amazon Pay Balance. If you have ever topped up your Amazon Pay balance before the offer period you are not eligible for this offer.
- The cashback amount is limited to maximum amount of Rs.100 per customer.- The customer will receive the cashback amount in the form of Amazon Pay balance, which will be credited to their account on www.amazon.in by May 5th, 2017.
Terms and Conditions
- This Amazon Pay Load Balance Offer (“Offer”) is provided by Amazon Online Distribution Services Private Limited (“AODSPL”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/”Amazon”) on www.amazon.in and its mobile application/site thereof (collectively, “Amazon.in”). “Amazon Pay Balance” is a sum of all the balances associated with Amazon.in Gift Cards (“Gift Cards”) in your Amazon.in account. Amazon.in Gift Cards are issued Qwikcilver Solutions Private Limited (“Qwikcilver”) and are subject to the Amazon.in Gift Card Terms and Conditions (“Gift Card Terms”).
- You agree that, by participating in or availing this Offer, you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“Offer Terms”). These Offer Terms are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale which you agree by using Amazon.in and the Gift Card Terms available at http://www.amazon.in/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=201522810. To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use & Sale are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms will prevail with respect to this Offer only. To the extent the Gift Card Terms are inconsistent with these Offer Terms; these Offer Terms shall prevail with respect to this Offer only.
- This Offer will commence on 5th April, 2017 and end on 14th April, 2017 (“Offer Period”), unless extended/terminated by AODSPL, in its sole discretion without any prior notice.
- During the Offer Period, every customer who successfully adds Amazon Pay balance of Rs. 300 or more during the Offer Period on Amazon.in shall be entitled to receive cashback up to 10% of the purchase amount in the form of Amazon Pay Balance (by way of Amazon.in Gift Cards issued by Qwikcilver, subject to these Offer Terms. The customer will be required to:-
(a) Add Amazon Pay balance for Rs.300 or more. To add balance visit – https://www.amazon.in/gp/gc/create.
(b) Add Amazon Pay balance for the first time ever in their Amazon account (since June 2013).
(c) The cashback amount will be credited to the Amazon.in account of the customer to the tune of: 10% of the purchase amount, subject to maximum amount of Rs.100
(d) Only 1 order per customer will be eligible.
(e) The Offer is valid on the first time you load Amazon Pay balance.
(f) The applicable cashback amount under this Offer will be credited to the eligible customer’s Amazon.in account in the form of Amazon Pay Balance by 05th May, 2017.
- The queries regarding the Offer need to be directed to AODSPL and will be entertained only till expiry of the Offer Period. Any complaints regarding the cashback need to be directed to AODSPL and will be entertained only till 30th May, 2017.
- Neither AODSPL nor ASSPL make any warranty of any kind, express or implied (including, without limitation, any implied warranty of quality, merchantability, or fitness for a particular purpose or for delivery or after sales services, in relation to any products purchased by you from Amazon.in). You hereby release AODSPL and ASSPL from liability of any kind relating to the aforesaid.
- In the event of any cancellation of your order (either by you of the seller), the cancelled order will not be eligible for the Offer
- There are no cash or other alternatives available in whole or in part, in relation to the benefits under this Offer.
- All applicable taxes and levies in relation to the products and the Offer, including without limitation sales tax, service tax, goods and services tax etc., shall be payable by you.
- The Offer is subject to laws of India. The courts at New Delhi shall have the exclusive jurisdiction in respect of any disputes or any matter arising out of this Offer.
- No requests for transfer or assignment of the benefits under the Offer shall be entertained. You agree that all decisions of AODSPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) related to the Offer are final and binding on you. Failure by AODSPL or ASSPL (as the case may be) to enforce any of these Offer Terms in any instance shall not be deemed to be a waiver of the Offer Terms and shall not give rise to any claim by any person.
- You or any Amazon.in customer is not bound in any manner to participate in or avail the Offer. This Offer is being made purely on a “best effort” basis and participating in or availing the Offer is voluntary.
- AODSPL and/or ASSPL reserve the right to add, alter, modify, change or vary all of these Offer Terms or to replace, wholly or in part, this Offer by another offer, whether similar to this Offer or not, or to extend or withdraw it altogether, at any time without prior notice and without assigning any reason whatsoever.